- 4 eggs
- 300 g sugar
- 300 g lard
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- lemon peel
- 1 sachet of ammonia
- 800 g flour
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING THE RECIPE COOKIES RED:
Eggs mix well with sugar, add vanilla sugar, lemon peel, then lard and mix well, add quenched ammonia and flour. Make a crust, spread the sheet and cut cookies into various shapes. about 15 min. When they are cold, stick two with different jams or jam, I used raspberry jam.
Homemade cookies "Stuffed nuts" & # 8211 an old family recipe, which we have been enjoying for many years!
"Condensed milk nuts" cookies are a very tasty delicacy, preferred since childhood. We present you a special recipe for homemade cookies. From the simplest ingredients and without too much effort, you get a delicious treat. They are perfect to be served with a coffee or a cup of milk. If you want to pamper your dear family with a fine and fragrant dessert, the recipe below is a very good one.
& # 8211 0.5 teaspoon baking soda quenched with vinegar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the box of condensed milk in a saucepan with water.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the soft butter and rub the mixture with your hands.
3. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Rub the yolks with sugar. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until you get a foam.
4. Gather the prepared ingredients in a bowl. Add the baking soda quenched with vinegar and knead the dough.
5. Grease the cookie cutters with oil, then fill them with dough, using a teaspoon.
6. Place the molds in the preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees, for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown. Baking time depends on each oven. Let them cool.
7. Fill the "nuts" with boiled condensed milk, then glue the halves.
Note: If you are going to use the electric appliance to prepare the “nuts”, bake them for 3 minutes. If some "nuts" have been damaged during baking, mix them with condensed milk and fill the cookies.
Rub the butter with the sugar until it becomes fluffy, add the flavors, then the water and the yolks, mixing well. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and cocoa and add to the butter composition. Mix well until you get a smooth and fluffy dough. From the cookie dough I formed a 6.5 cm thick roll, which I left in the fridge until it hardened, rolling from time to time to have a cylindrical shape. Then I cut 0.6 cm thick slices and baked them for 8 minutes at 180 degrees C.
For the cream, mix the chopped chocolate with the cream and the ness and dissolve it on a steam bath until the chocolate melts. Cool and then beat until it forms peaks.
We put the ganache in the posh / bag and with a round tip we form a circle on the edge of the cookies.
We pass each cookie through the coconut, with the side with the chocolate cream down, to catch the coconut with the chocolate cream. A border is formed, like a basket, which we then fill with chicks and eggs :).
The recipe for Easter cookies was proposed by PaulaM on the culinary forum.
Christmas recipes. Three Cookie Recipes That Shouldn't Be Missing from the Holiday Dessert Tray
Among the most appreciated recipes for cookies prepared for the Christmas table, there are also these Three recipes for cookies, simple, delicious and good-looking that are prepared with few ingredients and available to anyone.
Because we want diversity on the dessert platter, the three cookie recipes: nstuffed eggs, chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal and almond cookies, they fit perfectly, have different shapes and tastes and are very popular.
Stuffed Walnut Recipe - Ingredients:
- 1 or
- 50 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g butter or lard
- 150 g creamy yogurt
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 450-500 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons rum essence
- 400 plum jam
- 100 g walnut kernels
- vanilla powdered sugar
Stuffed walnut recipe - Preparation
Mix half the amount of flour with baking powder and baking soda.
Rub the egg with salt and sugar, add the essence and pour everything in the middle of the flour mixture with the baking powders, where it is made.
Also add the butter cut into small pieces and start kneading the dough, gradually adding the rest of the flour, until a non-sticky dough is obtained.
Wrap the dough in cling film and let it cool for 30 minutes, then cut into small balls about half the holes of the walnut shell baking tin.
Bake the walnut shells until golden brown, then leave to cool.
Some of the walnut shells, the most burnt, or uglier, more uneven, are crushed and mixed with the plum jam and the coarsely ground walnut kernel and possibly pre-baked.
Fill the rest of the shells with this mixture and glue two to two.
Serve powdered with vanilla sugar.
Chocolate Crinkles Cookie Recipe - Ingredients:
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g butter with 82% fat
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 300 g flour
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond / rum / mint essence
- 10 g baking powder
- a little salt
Preparation for Chocolate Crinkles or Chocolate Crinkles Recipe
The broken chocolate is cut into small pieces together with the butter, in the microwave, or on a steam bath. Leave to cool.
Beat the beaten eggs with a pinch of salt, then add 125 g of sugar and continue beating.
Add the flour mixed with the baking powder, then the melted chocolate and mix well.
The obtained composition is left in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Form small balls from the composition, pass them through powdered sugar, turn off, place in the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
The cookies will develop during the heat treatment and will crack nicely, scattering the powdered sugar among the cracks.
They are very effective especially around the holidays!
Ingredients for the Oatmeal and Almond Cookie Recipe:
- 250 g butter with 82% fat
- 2 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 100 g of flour
- 150 g almond flakes
- 300 g of oatmeal
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- a pinch of salt
Preparation for the Oatmeal and Almond Cookies Recipe
Easter cookies are our contribution to Easter cakes and are some of the most appreciated.
It is easy to prepare and keeps for a long time. You can use your imagination to decorate them.
Recipe of Easter cookies it can also be used for other occasions, for birthdays, the school package or for a snack.
Healthy two-ingredient cookies RECIPE
We must recognize that it is quite difficult for us to control our craving for sweets, especially when we decide that we should follow a healthy lifestyle. We can't suddenly give up sugar and it's not healthy to be so hard on our body, but we can fool the little pleasures and gradually replace them with healthy ones. I recently discovered a very useful recipe for cookies and it is ideal for people who do not want to spend too much "crafting" in the kitchen, who do not have enough time, but who want to eat a quick and healthy snack.
Forget the classic ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, butter, eggs and brown sugar. For this recipe you only need two ingredients and no sophisticated equipment is needed to get the dough. The star ingredient? Peanut butter. For people who are not yet fans of peanut butter, I will quickly list some of its benefits: it contains nutrients such as magnesium, phosphorus and necessary macronutrients such as fiber, protein and healthy fats, all designed to provide a feeling of satiety.
The second ingredient in this recipe is coconut sugar. Somewhat similar to brown sugar in taste, coconut sugar is rich in nutrients such as zinc and potassium. So, a vegan dessert, without flour, without refined sugar, only from two ingredients. What more could you want ?!
Ingredients for 12 cookies
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Method of preparation: Add the coconut sugar and peanut butter to a bowl and mix vigorously for 2 minutes. Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and prepare a baking paper tray. Take the dough with a spoon and form 12 balls that you can then place on the baking paper. Put them in the oven and leave them for 12-15 minutes, until they become firm to the touch and slightly browned. After removing them, let them cool completely.
They simply melt in your mouth! Fresh Italian cookies ready in twenty minutes!
Cream cookies - a delight with divine taste! A wonderful dessert, which will conquer you from the first tasting and you will not be able to stop eating.
INGREDIENTS (FOR 12 COOKIES WITH A DIAMETER OF 8 CM):
& # 8211 50 gr of corn starch
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the cream:
& # 8211 1 teaspoon starch tip.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Sift the flour, starch, salt and baking powder into a bowl, add sugar, cold butter and rub the ingredients with your hands until you get a crumbly dough.
2. Add egg and knead the dough until soft and non-sticky. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Mix mascarpone with egg, lemon peel, starch and sugar until the composition is homogeneous.
Advice. You can replace mascarpone cheese with ricotta, boiled cream, fermented whey cream overnight or greasy cottage cheese passed through a sieve.
4. Sprinkle the work surface with flour, transfer the dough and spread it on a thin countertop.
5. Cut circles with a diameter of 8-10 cm.
6. Take a circle of dough, add about 1 teaspoon of filling and cover it with a second circle of dough. Glue the edges with your fingers, then with the teeth of a fork.
7. Transfer the biscuits to the tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° С, until browned at the base, but remain light in color on the surface.
Advice. The biscuits will crack on the surface or you can make a small notch in the middle before putting them in the oven.
8. Sprinkle the cookies abundantly with powdered sugar in several layers.
Homemade cookies, simple and tasty & # 8211 Recipe to everyone's taste
1. In a bowl, add 200 grams of butter, vanilla sugar, vanilla, salt, 1 egg and mix with a mixer until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder.
3. Add the flour mixture over the butter and mix very well until you get a soft and homogeneous dough.
4. Spread the dough obtained in a thin sheet. Using a special shape, cut the cookies.
5. Wallpaper the cookies obtained with a beaten egg yolk, then place them in a tray covered with baking paper.
6. Grind the walnut kernels with a blender or a knife.
7. On top of the cookies, add a teaspoon of walnut kernels evenly. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
Cookies filled with greentella cream and nuts
I recently bought a special shape for different kinds of cookies and put it to work preparing these wonderful cookies filled with greentella cream and nuts.
I couldn't wait to test the cream Greentella from Green Sugar and Remedia Laboratories and I can tell you that I liked it the most.
And because this cream is sugar-free, sweetened with green sugar, I also sweetened the cookie dough with green sugar.
These cookies filled with greentella cream and walnuts came out insane, they melt instantly from the first tasting!
- For the dough:
- 1 egg tied
- 150 g lard
- 100 g butter
- 150 g yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 75 g green sugar (natural sweetener based on stevia)
- 600 g flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- For the cream:
- 150 g greentella
- 100 g nuts
- the edges and part of the cookies (10 cookies, the ugliest)
- 125 ml milk
- a pinch of salt
- 25 g green sugar
- For powdering:
- 50 g green sugar powder
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the dough for Cookies filled with greentella cream and nuts
Preparation of greentella cream with nuts
More cookie recipes can be found on the blog, in the Sweets category, Cookies section.
First cut the shit and roll it between your fingers about 2 cm long. Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites with the sugar. Add the yolks, flour and then the oil at the same time, and then the flavors.
Take it with a spoon and put it on the baking paper (which I greased a little, but only before the first series of cookies) or directly on the greased tray. If the dough doesn't spread, help it a little with a spoon. Bake in the hot oven at 375`F or 190`C for about 5 minutes or until the edges are lightly tanned. In the oven door, peel off with a spatula, place a piece of shit in the middle and quickly squeeze between the fingers to stick.
After they have been baked, all the cookies are arranged on a plate and powdered with sugar. Other recommended recipes: