- 150 ml of milk
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 6-8 strawberries
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Milk with bananas and strawberries:
wash the strawberries, clean the stalks and put them in a blender together with the bananas, then add the cold milk and mix. Put in glasses.
- 250 gr. of strawberries
- Half a coconut
- Soya milk
- Sugar (you can replace honey or agave syrup)
- Wash the strawberries, clean them and cut them in half. Then put them in the glass of the blender or blender.
- Add half a coconut and incorporate a glass of soy milk.
- Drunk for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, honey or agave syrup to taste.
Banana cake with strawberry jam & # 8211 a real delight for the taste buds
When I want to indulge in a delicious dessert, I make a cake with bananas and strawberry jam. I like this dessert so much that I could eat it every day. I recommend you try it too. You can find the recipe in the rows below.
- 250 ml milk, 125 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, 100 g dark chocolate
- 250 gr sugar, 500 gr wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 eggs
Ingredients for banana cream:
- 2.5 bananas, 450 ml banana nectar
- 1.5 tablespoons gelatin, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 400 gr sweet cream 30%, 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Ingredients for pudding cream:
- 170 g butter, 450 ml milk
- 1 vanilla-flavored pudding, 1 jar of strawberry jam
- 25 gr sugar, red dye
Ingredients for decoration:
- 200 gr sweet cream for whipped cream 30%
- 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 whipping cream
- Red dye
Method of preparation:
We prepare the dough. Pour the milk into a small saucepan and add the diced butter. Then add the sugar, cocoa and chocolate broken into pieces. Put the pan on the stove, over low heat.
Wait for it to boil until the butter and chocolate dissolve. We mix continuously. Take the pan off the heat and let the mixture cool.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add the yolks together with the wheat flour and the baking powder to the previously prepared mixture. Mix well until the ingredients are combined.
Beat the egg whites until you get a firm foam. Add the egg white foam to the dough and mix well.Pour the dough into a tray lined with baking paper. Bake the dough for about 35-40 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees. Remove the dough from the oven and let it cool. After it has cooled well, cut it in half, horizontally.
We prepare pudding cream. Boil the pudding in 450 ml of milk, then let it cool. Put the jam in a saucepan, on the stove, over low heat. After it heats up, we pass it through a sieve and let it cool down.
Beat the butter with the sugar until it becomes fluffy. Add the strawberry jam to the beaten butter and mix well with the mixer.Add cold pudding. We mix. To give color to the cream, we use a few drops of red food coloring.
We prepare banana cream. Cut the bananas into several pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice. Then put them in a blender and add the banana nectar. Mix until you get a homogeneous composition.Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and let it cool. Add gelatin to the banana mousse. Using the mixer, beat the sweet cream with a teaspoon of powdered sugar until you get a firm whipped cream.
Add the whipped cream to the banana foam and mix gently. Put the cream in the fridge for 10 minutes.
We put all the pudding cream over the first countertop and spread it nicely. Place the second worktop on top and press it lightly. Spread banana cream on top. I put the cake in the fridge overnight.
The next day, decorate the cake. Beat the sweet cream with the powdered sugar and the whipping cream. After obtaining a firm whipped cream, add a few drops of food coloring and mix. Decorate the cake with whipped cream obtained, to your liking. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
- For the countertop
- 4 bananas
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 100 ml of coconut oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 150 grams of coconut flakes
- For the cream:
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 1 well ripened banana
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium bran powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- For decoration:
- strawberries (bananas, mint)
Preparation Gluten-free tarts with strawberries and bananas:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- The bananas are passed well with a fork, after which the rest of the ingredients are added
- Mix the ingredients for the countertop well in a large bowl.
- The tart forms are placed in a large stove tray
- The composition for tarts is divided into tart forms (7 in my case)
- Put the tray with tarts in the preheated oven and bake over medium heat (180-185 degrees) until lightly browned on the edges and become firm to the touch (but still moist)
- Leave the tarts to cool completely in molds, then carefully remove (they are fragile) and place on a plate.
- Prepare the strawberry and banana cream as follows: mix all the ingredients in the blender jar (if necessary, add your favorite sweetener). Psyllium powder will bind in several compositions, making it look like a fresh pudding
- Fill each tart with the above composition
- Decorate with strawberries, bananas and mint and serve.
If you like this recipe, Gluten-free tarts with strawberries and bananas, do not hesitate to give 5 stars in the box below and leave me a comment on the blog. Do not forget that you can also share the recipe on social networks, to help those who need it. Thanks!
Milk with bananas and a little yogurt
* enough milk to fit in 2 glasses (I used 250 ml of milk in two cups)
* yogurt (I used 2 tablespoons of yogurt)
* bee honey (1 teaspoon)
* a few drops of lemon juice
* cocoa powder, for decoration
* a little milk to turn into foam
If it's a trend, let it be a trend! When an image becomes obsessive, you have to give it up, right? :))) I liked what it looked like and I wanted to see what this Dalgona coffee is. It's a fluffy cloud over milk, a fine aroma and.
MUSHROOMS WITH STRAWBERRIES AND BANANA (VIDEO RECIPE)
The best muffins are with strawberries and bananas and I prepared them today with Zuzu Bio milk !
In all milk recipes I use Zuzu Bio and I highly recommend it!
Zuzu Bio milk is a milk from organic production from carefully selected Romanian farms. The milk comes only from Romanian producers certified ecologically, more precisely from free-range cows, in clean, unpolluted areas, with natural food sources.
100g fresh strawberries
a spoonful of sugar (optional or depending on preferences)
200mL Zuzu Bio milk
60g butter (which we melt)
160g white grade flour
1 teaspoon organic baking powder
Cut the strawberries and banana into cubes.
Mix eggs well with sugar until you get a frothy composition. Then add melted butter, milk, baking powder and flour mixing after each.
We integrate the fruits in the composition, mixing with a spatula.
Fill muffin tins and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes.
Remove the muffins from the molds after they have cooled completely. The muffins remain softer and full of fruit.
Zuzu Bio is available in 2 variants depending on fat: 3.7% fat and 1.5% fat!
It is also the milk that can be found at the lowest weight in the entire market, in a 500 mL bottle.
I invite you with all confidence to discover Zuzu Bio milk and use it in Flaveur preparations!
Banana and chocolate tart
With the help of semi-prepared products, we obtained a delicious dessert, which combines very well two ingredients to the liking of the little ones, and not only: chocolate and bananas.
Banana and chocolate tart today is a quick option, perfect for when you need a quick and chocolatey dessert.
We used a 20 cm tart shape, if yours is bigger, increase the quantities. I used chocolate pudding from Dr. Oetker, the one with the most intense chocolate taste.
I recommend using a tart dough, the puff pastry is still tight when baking. Next time I will use the tart dough recipe.
CHEESECAKE WITH BANANAS
Banana cheesecake & # 8211 one of the most delicious cheesecake recipes with bananas and Bavarian cream. The creamy and fine texture, the extremely good aroma and taste conquer you from the first. It is easy to prepare, and the ingredients are cheap and easy to buy.
Banana cheesecake in the oven it has cream cheese with banana puree and an extremely delicate topping, made from Bavarian cream without baking. For decoration I used whipped cream and banana slices.
The recipe prepared today is inspired by the experience I had in America at Cheesecake Factory. Fortunately, it was located in a set of shops quite close to my brothers-in-law's house and the shopping sessions ended with a slice of cheesecake. Each of us takes a different type of cheesecake to taste from as many assortments as possible.
I liked almost all of them and in the resective time I decided to try to reproduce them as soon as I return home. But the 8th grade for the child followed, more emotions for me than for him, but also many other priorities in choosing the recipes posted.
Well, this month I set out to recover and present you the recipe for banana cheesecake which is extremely close in terms of taste to the one I ate then. You can find the inspiration for this cheesecake here.
You will find many cheesecake recipes on the blog. Most are uncooked. You can see the collection of cheesecake recipes if click here.
If you like banana recipes you can be inspired by the desserts I prepared, and you can find them if click here.
Although a banana cheesecake without baking it seems the safest and easiest way to make, well you will be surprised to find that even the one prepared in the oven is not difficult, and its taste and texture could please you even more.
a banana cheesecake Baked can be the most enjoyable culinary experience, but you have to follow a few instructions for it to come out perfect every time & # 8211 all this has been experienced by me over time and the result was perfect only when I considering them.
- 1. The ingredients must be at room temperature
- 2. The cheese must be creamy or combined with a creamy and greasy one. In the absence of a cream cheese, use a tablespoon or two of sour cream.
- 3. Bake at low temperature. In this case you must know your oven well (temperature will be 150 ° C, maximum 160 ° C). It should be firm at the end, but the middle is still slightly soft.
- 4. Do not open the oven during the first hour of baking. The steam is very important to stay in the oven, so that the cheesecake does not crack.
- 5. The way you bake the cheesecake will be put in a tray or other bowl in which you put hot water. To prevent the water from entering the shape of a cheesecake, cover it / seal it with foil before putting it in the water.
- 6. Do not hesitate to use flour or starch in the cheese composition with eggs, as they will prevent the proteins in the eggs from coagulating too much.
- 7. Do not mix the cheese composition with eggs at high speed, but not for a long time, so as not to aerate the composition too much. The air bubbles will rise to the surface and the cheesecake will not look the way you want it to
- 8. Use cake tins with removable walls.
- 9. Use only digestive biscuits for the base
- 10. Do not overdo it by pressing them in the form, because you will get a very hard top.
- 11. Cooling is slow: in the oven with the door closed, then with the door ajar.
That being said I leave you with the list of ingredients and how to prepare it baked cheesecake with bananas.
(shape with a diameter of 24 cm)
For the countertop:
For banana cream:
2 bananas & # 8211 250 g & # 8211 weighed without shell
1 teaspoon vanilla paste / vanilla extract / natural vanilla essence
For Bavarian cream:
300 g sour cream
100 ml whipped cream
I turned on the oven at 155 ° C & # 8211 if you have an electric oven on ventilation you can set the temperature to 150 ° C. For starters I prepared the countertop. I passed the biscuits, melted the butter and poured it over them. I mixed well, then put them in the tray with removable walls. I arranged the biscuits first on the walls of the form, about 2 cm high, trying to have the same thickness and height. In the end I leveled the base of the cheesecake. I pressed well, but not very hard. I put the form in the fridge until I finished preparing the cream. I mixed the cheeses (drained well) with sugar.
I passed the bananas very well with a fork and put them over the cream cheese. Bananas should look like a fine paste without lumps. I added vanilla paste and mixed at medium speed until the composition was homogeneous.
I added the built-in eggs gradually, without mixing too much, then I added the flour.
I poured the cream obtained over the cookie sheet, then I wrapped the form in foil to seal it. I put the cheesecake in a tray in which I poured hot water. In order not to burn yourself, you can pour water after putting the tray in the oven.
I baked the cheesecake for 90 minutes, then let it cool for 30 minutes with the door closed and 30 minutes with the door ajar (enough to hold the handle of a wooden spoon). After removing the banana cheecake from the oven, I prepared the Bavarian cream.
I put gelatin in a bowl and moisturized it with milk. I mixed 2 yolks with 150 g whipped cream and 25 g powdered sugar, then I put them in a bain-marie. I mixed quite often, until the cream began to have consistency. I took it off the heat, added the gelatin and mixed it until it dissolved completely.
While the cream has cooled a bit, I mixed the rest of the whipped cream with powdered sugar, then I put the whipped cream over the egg cream. I mixed until smooth, then I poured the cream over the cheesecake. I put the banana cheesecake in the fridge and left it overnight. If you are in a hurry you will have to wait at least 6 hours.
The next day I decorated the whipped cream cake and fresh banana slices. Because they oxidize quickly, you will put them in water with lemon juice beforehand, drain them well and you can put them on the cake. But even in this case, the banana slices will oxidize in 12 hours. I recommend using only fresh slices for decoration, when cutting slices of cheesecake.
I don't think you've ever eaten such a good banana cheesecake, so I invite you to try the recipe.
I invite you to follow me on the YouTube channel. If you subscribe, don't forget to ring the bell to be up to date with all the news.
I look forward to seeing you in the group as well I cook with friends - flavorful recipes.